- Cet évènement est passé
Surgery and prosthesis of zygomatic implants
5 mai – 9h00 – 6 mai – 17h30
Day 1 – Surgery & Theory (Practitioners only)
- Clinical cases presentation
- Zygomatic surgery videos
- Maxillary sinuses physiopathology
- Step by step protocol: surgery and immediate loading prothesis
- Zygomatic implants: biomechanics
- Literature review of zygomatic implants survival and complications
- Zygomatic implant planning with a dental software
Day 2 – Dissection and surgical protocol of zygomatic implants
(Practitioners + dental assistants)Dental assistants can participate to the hands-on with their (paired) practitioners and to the surgicalassistant dedicated course (surgicalroomset up and four-handed surgery)
- Dissection and analysis of anatomical risks
- Hands on: zygomatic implant placement on 3D printed models from patients
- Hands on: zygomatic implant procedure on head cadavers supervised by Sapo Implant team and Dr Luc VRIELINCK
+ Understand and master the surgical and prosthetic protocol of zygomatic implants (immediateloading and fixed prosthesis)
+ Understandthe anatomical environment through dissections and risk factorsanalysis
+ Complications analysis
- Prosthetic laboratory (only on D1): 700€.
- Practitioner only : 3500€.
- Practitioner + Assistant (only on D2): 4200€.
Means of payment : Paypal-Check